Why you’ll love Azure:
- Marvel at breathtaking views of the coastline and forest
- Relax on the sunny, protected deck while watching waves roll in
- Enjoy a glass of red beside the wood fire
- Cook up a storm in the beautiful, well equipped kitchen
- Enjoy undercover parking at the front door
- Living areas and master bedroom all on the one (entry) level
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi
- Experience koalas, wallabies, kookaburras, parrots and other wildlife.
Rainforest meets the ocean. Wye River is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Situated on the Great Ocean Road and nestled between Lorne and Apollo Bay, it provides easy access to the many enchanting experiences the Great Ocean Road and Otway Ranges have to offer.
Featured in The Age Epicure magazine and on Channel 9’s Postcards, Azure is a stunning, contemporary beach house that has been meticulously designed to maximise the captivating ocean, coastal and forest views.
Azure is walking distance to the beach, the gourmet General Store & Cafe and the Wye River Hotel.
There is easy access to the property with undercover car parking at the front door and ample off-road parking for all your guests.
On entering the house, a 180 degree panoramic vista immediately surrounds you.
On the entry level is the spacious, sun-filled living area and fully equipped gourmet kitchen. A large dining table will easily accommodate all your guests.
Also on this level are the master bedroom and ensuite, with views to the ocean through native bushland, and a second living area with an additional wall-mounted TV and DVD player.
Stacking doors open on to a large, private and protected balcony overlooking the beach, perfect for entertaining friends or just relaxing while watching the waves roll into the shore below.
Thanks to its orientation and eco-friendly design, the home is flooded with sunlight from sunrise to late afternoon, and very little heating is required, even in the winter. Azure has been designed with the environment in mind and has a low carbon footprint.
On those cold winter evenings, you will enjoy the ambience and warmth of a wood burning fire.
Downstairs are three bedrooms. All have beautiful views and two have private balconies to relax on. The superb bathroom has a luxurious bath with an ocean view, and includes a European laundry.
All manner of Australian wild life have made themselves at home in the surrounds, including wallabies, koalas, parrots, kookaburras and cockatoos.
Azure can sleep up to 10 people in the following configuration:
1 x King size bed
1st Bedroom: 1 x Queen size bed
2nd Bedroom: 1 x Double Bed, 1 x Set Bunks (2 x singles)
3rd Bedroom: 1 x Queen size bed
– Spectacular ocean and forest views
– Large, sunny deck overlooking the ocean
– Easy access and ample parking for all guests
– Sleeps up to 10 people
– Complementary Wi-Fi
– Two living areas with TV & DVD player
– European kitchen appliances, microwave and stone benches.
– Espresso coffee Machine
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Level undercover parking at front door – no steps
– Main living are and master bedroom on the same level
– Sun lounges, BBQ and outdoor furniture
– Bose sound system
– Highchair, port o cot and stair gate
– 4 Bedrooms (master with ensuite)
– Bathroom and separate toilet downstairs
– Linen & Towels supplied
– Full laundry facilities including dryer
– Sorry no pets
Booking Tariffs: Effective 1/9/2017
Tariffs per: Number of Guests
|Package||2 Guests||Extra Person||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|2 Night Weekend:|
(if you wish to stay Thurs/Fri then 3 Night Weekend will apply)
|3 Night Weekend:|
(Monday-Thursday inclusive – Min 2 nights)
|Mid Week Special:|
(4 nights, arrive
Mon & depart Fri)
(4 night min)
|Summer Holidays (Weekly)||$5495||$280||$5775||$6055||$6335||$6615||$6895||$7175||$7455||$7735|
|Christmas/New Year: (Weekly)||$7700||$280||$7980||$8260||$8540||$8820||$9100||$9380||$9660||$9940|
$20 Service fee applies to each booking.
*Minimum rate applies during this period, so rate is the same for 2-4 people.