About this listing
Nestled in the heart of the serene landscapes of Willowshire Cottages, Plum Tree Cottage stands as a perfect haven for couples yearning for a peaceful and tranquil escape. This two-storey Storybook Cottage is one of three accommodations, located in the rainforest valley of Barham River Road, is a mere eight to ten minutes’ drive from Apollo Bay. Be enchanted by the views of the private lake and grounds and connect with nature in an area of natural beauty known as ‘Paradise’; with its wildlife and pebbled streams, whilst still being able to enjoy all that the Great Ocean Road and its beaches has to offer.
This cottage is equipped with everything that you should need to make your stay a magical one. Prepare your meals in the well-equipped kitchen and enjoy them seated in the windowed meals area overlooking rose gardens. Indulge in a glass of wine in front of the fire. Soak your worries away in the large free-standing bathtub before retiring to your bed made comfortable with crisp white linens and a peaceful view through your princess window. Alternatively, you may wish to cook yourself a barbecue and enjoy it sitting on Adirondack chairs overlooking the ornamental lake. A Nespresso machine, smart television, sound bar and WIFI affords you all the comforts of home. You may see ducks, king parrots, echidnas, koalas, wallabies and, if you are lucky, glow worms.
Please note that this cottage shares a wall with the neighbouring Little Plum Cottage. There are no shared facilities between guests, and you have Plum Tree Cottage all to yourself. Guests have their own entry door to the cottage; the balcony is separated by a screened gate.
- Electric Wood Fire
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Free WIFI
- Upstairs loft bedroom with King size bed leading to open plan bathroom featuring a large deep bath along with Vanity, Toilet, Shower
- Spacious kitchen with Electric Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Nespresso Coffee Machine (Pod version)
- All linen and towels supplied
- Electric blanket
- Ironing facilities
- 40" Smart TV and Soundbar with Bluetooth connectivity
- Rainwater filtered by Puretec UV Water filtration
- Welcome Goodies on Arrival
- Balcony with Weber Baby Q and Furniture that overlooks the lake
- Well-behaved dogs are very welcome however please note this property overlooks a lake. There is a gate to make the balcony secure.
Mobile connectivity is available via connection to the free Starlink WiFi Internet Service in the cottage.